本資源需配合Adobe Flash Player 10 使用。
下載Adobe Flash Player 10
建議使用瀏覽器 "Internet Explorer" 或 "Firefox" 瀏覽本資源。。
This resource consists of a series of learning and teaching materials for the topic "structure of our heart". 3D diagram of the heart with detailed illustration of the heart chambers and their connecting blood vessels is provided. "Short quiz" and "After school exercises' are also available in this resource.
Students should be able to
- recognize the structure of the heart
- recognize the structure and functions of the four chambers and their connecting blood vessels
- Teachers may first ask students to hold a fist and tell them this is the size of their heart. After this, teachers may allow students to view the 3D diagram of the heart.
- After students have gained some ideas about the external structure of the heart, teachers may show the animation which illustrates the internal structures and the connecting blood vessels of the heart to students. This allows them to become familiar with the structure and functions of different parts of the heart.
- Teachers may also use the "Short quiz" and "After school exercise " for consolidating students' learning.
Adobe Flash Player 10 is required to play this resource.
Download Adobe Flash Player 10
Use browsers "Internet Explorer" or "Firefox" to view the content.